Thursday, December 27, 2012

And that's a wrap...

Christmas is over for another year!
My dad's gone home, the dog's getting fewer treats, life has returned to normal.
I call it a successful Christmas, mainly cos I didn't give anyone food poisoning - the turkey dinner I cooked actually turned out quite well!  We even made beer bread, which was nice but had the consistency of a breeze block.
Time to get back to the writing.  Well, maybe in a day or two - there's a Steam sale on and I may have bought some games!
Final thing, I wanted to share a present I got from my awesome friend, Kaz.  It's a picture, done by her mum, Jan, of a Steve McCurry photo called Afghan Girl - this is one of my favourite photos ever and was one of the inspirations behind the character of Crystal Eyes in my first novel.  Those eyes, man.
Anyway, here's the picture, which I shall soon have framed and gracing my wall!


Anyway, I hope you all had a magnificent Christmas, and go on to have a stellar New Year!

Allen

No comments: