Monday, December 17, 2012

Tap tap tap

The start of another week, another Monday!
While the word Monday isn't filled with as much dread as it used to be, I'm trying to get into the routine of treating it like a normal working day.  So today it was up, breackfasted, then straight to the keyboard, knocking out another thousand words of the sequel to Crystal Eyes
The routine this morning was slightly thrown off by the dog having an upset stomach (she's curled up in her bed feeling sorry for herself right now. Occasionally I can hear her stomach squeaking).
Lunchtime now, however, and I'm feeling in the mood for a bit of a fry up!  Perfect fuel for an afternoon of creativity (if I don't just fall asleep).
Since it's another grey and miserable day here in the north west of England, I felt compelled to share another photo taken in warmer, happier times!
This is Lindisfarne castle, on the island of Lindisfarne just off the Northumberland coast, taken a few summers ago.

No comments: